10 Class Pass Auto Renew Contract - Ts & Cs
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF 10 CLASS PASS AUTO RENEW CONTRACT
Contract duration and automatic renewal
This contract is effective for an initial period of 8 months (2 x 4 month periods) from the contract start date, or 2 x 10 classes, whichever comes sooner. This contract will automatically renew indefinitely until the user terminates the contract.
Summery of terms
- Contract auto renews when 10 classes have been used or every 4 months (whichever comes sooner)
- Automatic renewal indefinitely until terminated
- 2 x 10 classes (or 8 months) minimum before termination
- No suspensions, pauses, cancelations, refunds or transfers
- Remaining classes on an unused pass will not be transferred to future passes
- Early termination fee may be chargeable
Please read and agree to the following contract terms and conditions
1. This pricing option entitles the user to attend studio yoga classes with The Yoga Edge, to include studio classes and to exclude workshops, immersions, events, retreats, rooftop yoga, teacher training and online videos.
2. This contract has a minimum term commitment of 8 months (2 x 4 month periods) or 2 x 10 classes - whichever comes sooner.
3. The user may complete the termination form if they wish to cancel the agreement, the link to which can be found on the company website contact page.
4. By entering into this agreement, the user will provide a valid debit/credit card that they are the account holder of for authorisation of this contract and future auto renew payments. If payments fail to authorise for any reason, the user will be notified by email immediately. The user must update their card details/billing information immediately by logging into their account or by phone. If settlement of the due fees are not completed within 10 calendar days of the original failed payment date, a £20 late payment fee will be chargeable.
5. Suspensions or pauses are not permitted for any reason, including for injury, sickness, holiday or pregnancy.
6. Cancellations or refunds are not permitted for any reason.
7. Passes cannot be used by, or transferred for use by, any other student.
8. Remaining classes on an unused pass will not be transferred to future passes when automatically renewed.
9. If the user wishes to exit the agreement early without fulfilling the minimum contract term, an early cancelation fee is chargeable at £50. By entering into this contract you agree for The Yoga Edge to charge this cancellation fee to your payment method on file if applicable.
10. By entering into this contract the user is an agreement and will abide by the company terms and conditions which is available on the company website.
11. The Yoga Edge reserves the right to change the terms and wording of the contract, at any time and with short notice. Users will be notified of any changes to the agreement via email.
12. The Yoga Edge reserves the right to change, cancel and/or substitute yoga classes at any time.
13. Users may receive a discount on the price if signing up before the expiry of their 30 day introductory offer period. Once the user terminates this contract, the offer will no longer apply to any future contracts taken up.
14. This contract agreement does not guarantee users a spot in class. We recommend users book their place in class online in advance. Users should turn up at least 5 minutes before class or their reserved spot may be offered to a waiting student.
15. The user may not cancel this contract before the minimum term has been completed due to an unexpected relocation of The Yoga Edge classes/studio within a 5 mile radius of its current location. The Yoga Edge will endeavour to communicate any plans of relocation, however will not be held responsible for any inconvenience due to moving locations. The user will continue to be bound by the terms of this contract until the minimum term of the contract comes to an end and the user follows the termination procedure.
16. The user will continue to be bound by the terms of this contract, should the The Yoga Edge classes/studio be affected by force majeure to include but not be limited to any natural disasters, fire or act of god, and any contractual and legal obligations which may require the classes/studio to be relocated or to be shut for an indefinite period. The Yoga Edge will endeavour to provide replacement classes should any of these cases arise, however cannot be held responsible for such incidents and inconvenience caused.