Bespoke one-to-one SESSIONS WITH THE FOCUS ON YOU
Built around your individual needs and interests, private sessions allow for deeper focus on alignment, your understanding of breathing techniques, and take your practice to a whole new level.
- You're new to yoga and are looking to kick start your practice
- You're struggling with certain poses and want one-to-one attention
- You're suffering from stiffness or injury and want to work at a slower pace
- You already attend class regularly and want to refine your practice under personal guidance.
You will receive:
- A personalised session tailored to you
- Hands-on assistance in poses and suggestions on more effective alignment
- Use of mats, straps and blocks at the session
Private sessions are held at The Yoga Edge studio in Crystal Palace, South London, when the group classes are not running. Private sessions are preferably one-to-one, but if you want to share with a friend or two just get in touch and we can discuss the details.
Contact us to book private yoga.
Private Yoga in studio