Booking & Cancellation Policy
We understand that it isn't always possible to keep our intentions, but to keep it fair for all students and teachers we have a strict booking and cancellation policy in place. Please note that we cannot make any exceptions to this policy.
1. All sales are final. No refunds, extensions or exchanges are possible.
2. Membership, introductory 30 day pass, or any other payment method does not guarantee you a space in class. You must book your class in advance.
3. Please only book the studio classes you are going to attend. If you need to cancel a studio class please login to your account via the website or the app and cancel your studio class no later than 2 hours before the session. Studio class cancellations within 2 hours will be recorded as a late cancel. If you have trouble with canceling online or via the app, please email us to cancel your class (this still must be done no later than 2 hours before).
4. If you late cancel (cancelling within the 2 hours of the class start time) or fail to attend a booked class you will still be charged for that class in full. Please note that we cannot make any exceptions to this policy.
5. Failure to attend a booked class or late canceling 3 times in any 30 day period will result in the suspension of your pre-booking privileges for the duration of 14 days. If this happens you will still be able to attend classes, but you will not be able to pre-book your spot in class.
6. You must arrive at least 5 minutes before the class start time or your reserved place may be offered up to a waiting student. We recommend you attend at least 10 minutes before class if possible. Latecommers cannot be admitted.
7. If you are added to the waitlist and a space opens up, you will automatically be added from the waitlist in to that class. If you have email notifications enabled in your account you will receive an 'added from the waitlist' automatic email notification. Please add email@example.com to your emails safe senders list to stop automatic emails going in to spam. You can view which classes you are registered for by logging in to your account at any time. If you are added from the waitlist and can no longer attend, you must cancel your reservation as normal.
8. Workshop bookings must be cancelled no later than 24 hours before the start time, in which case you can transfer on to a future workshop. Workshop cancellations within 24 hours are non refundable and non transferable.
9. Students with unlimited passes (includes intro offer pass and unlimited membership) are restricted to pre-booking a maximum of one class per day. Those users who wish to attend multiple classes in one day are welcome to do so, however only the first class of the day may be pre-booked and subsequent classes may be attended only if there is space in the class.